Virtual Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

science vs creationism debate anyone?

+2
EliteZero257
havoc802
6 posters

Go down

science vs creationism debate anyone? Empty science vs creationism debate anyone?

Post by havoc802 Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 pm

anyone?
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2541
Xbox GT : havoc802
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://myspace.com/havoc802

Back to top Go down

science vs creationism debate anyone? Empty Re: science vs creationism debate anyone?

Post by EliteZero257 Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:27 pm

ive never heard of both hmm

i guess science
EliteZero257
EliteZero257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 1684
PSN : 3.90M33+ 1.50 kernel add-on
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? 634529
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://www.freepowerboards.com/zero777

Back to top Go down

science vs creationism debate anyone? Empty Re: science vs creationism debate anyone?

Post by havoc802 Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:29 pm

I'll debate any creationist ^_^

Judging from our poll we have a 6 on 4. Defend your faith Razz
This is always fun for me.

what's your religion?
Buddhism
science vs creationism debate anyone? Vote_lcapscience vs creationism debate anyone? Voting_barscience vs creationism debate anyone? Vote_rcap
0% [ 0 ]
Christianity
science vs creationism debate anyone? Vote_lcapscience vs creationism debate anyone? Voting_barscience vs creationism debate anyone? Vote_rcap
40% [ 4 ]
Confucianism
0% [ 0 ]
Islam
0% [ 0 ]
Jainism
0% [ 0 ]
Judaism
0% [ 0 ]
Hinduism
0% [ 0 ]
Scientology
0% [ 0 ]
Taoism
0% [ 0 ]
Other
20% [ 2 ]
None - Agnostic
0% [ 0 ]
None - Atheist
40% [ 4 ]
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteZero257 Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 pm

well i dont want to be considered christain
im roman catholic

but i dont believe in god creating everythng
i believe in evolution

soo science it is thumbs up
EliteZero257
EliteZero257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Cucumber Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 am

I think religion is actually just a very very old method to control people...
It puts fear in peoples hearts that they will be severely punished
for anything they refuse to do in the favour of God. afraid

If I had a choice, I'd go with science...
Its more "realistic" especially that we have solid evidence! Very Happy
Red Cucumber
Red Cucumber
POSTING GOD!!!!!
POSTING GOD!!!!!

Male Number of posts : 1171
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? Icon_king
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MGS BIG BOSS Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 pm

science is better
MGS BIG BOSS
MGS BIG BOSS
Advanced Member (lvl 5)
Advanced Member (lvl 5)

Number of posts : 136
Xbox GT : 4.05 (just bought a pandora battery)
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? Icon_scratch
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:04 pm

I think science has the answear. I can go on and on about this. And go though all what I think how it was made. But I thought I'd make it about 2,000 lines shorter. Very Happy
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Member (lvl 4)
Member (lvl 4)

Number of posts : 76
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? 514612
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc802 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Red Cucumber wrote:I think religion is actually just a very very old method to control people...
It puts fear in peoples hearts that they will be severely punished
for anything they refuse to do in the favour of God. afraid

well said.
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteZero257 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 pm

im not sure what religion your talking about
but roman catholic -- no fear, just love the world lol and you will get it all back..basically karma vept theres a god
EliteZero257
EliteZero257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 pm

In this day and age only some people have noticed that religion is slowly being rules out. I mean take Christmas for example. I have to remind everyone around me that Christmas is a religious thing. For when Jesus was born, People just look at me. I ask all my young cousins ‘What is Christmas?’ they answer with money and gifts.

Or on Sundays, It’s the day of rest right? (Well I think its bull. But…) People used to go to church every Sunday. I asked people when they go church they say ‘Some times’ when before they would go every Sunday. Religion is losing its touch.
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Member (lvl 4)
Member (lvl 4)

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc802 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 pm

EliteZero257 wrote:im not sure what religion your talking about
but roman catholic -- no fear, just love the world lol and you will get it all back..basically karma vept theres a god

all religions are the same, you might think there is no fear in your religion but that's just how they teach it now. Religion appeals to your heart, not your intelligence. You should actually read the bible and you will see what I mean, there's some really messed up stuff in there.

I go to a private catholic high school btw. I had a science teacher showing me propaganda creationist videos at school... the sad part is that he actually does believe everything in the bible. The only reason i go to that school is so I can get into a better college.
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc802 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Jinchuuriki Sparx wrote:In this day and age only some people have noticed that religion is slowly being rules out. I mean take Christmas for example. I have to remind everyone around me that Christmas is a religious thing. For when Jesus was born, People just look at me. I ask all my young cousins ‘What is Christmas?’ they answer with money and gifts.

Or on Sundays, It’s the day of rest right? (Well I think its bull. But…) People used to go to church every Sunday. I asked people when they go church they say ‘Some times’ when before they would go every Sunday. Religion is losing its touch.

Religion is slowly fading away, imagine how thw world would look without religion. Think about all the wars that would never happen. People used religion to justify some horrible things, at least that's not the case anymore although there is still those crazy people holding signs that say "thank god for dead soldiers" etc..

Religion will disappear in the future, but the question is how long it will take.
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteZero257 Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:35 pm

havoc802 wrote:
EliteZero257 wrote:im not sure what religion your talking about

all religions are the same, you might think there is no fear in your religion but that's just how they teach it now. Religion appeals to your heart, not your intelligence. You should actually read the bible and you will see what I mean, there's some really messed up stuff in there.

I go to a private catholic high school btw. I had a science teacher showing me propaganda creationist videos at school... the sad part is that he actually does believe everything in the bible. The only reason i go to that school is so I can get into a better college.

believe it or not but I DID read the Bible
and i know that theres messed up stuff-- but looking foreward to what i hope for the future, god gives me and my family hope. im not being dramatic, but the way things are going for me and my mom thats all weve been praying to these years-- im not afraid of God
in the bible it shows that we should never fear god bcuz were not supposed to..
EliteZero257
EliteZero257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchuuriki Sparx Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:41 pm

havoc802 wrote:
Jinchuuriki Sparx wrote:In this day and age only some people have noticed that religion is slowly being rules out. I mean take Christmas for example. I have to remind everyone around me that Christmas is a religious thing. For when Jesus was born, People just look at me. I ask all my young cousins ‘What is Christmas?’ they answer with money and gifts.

Religion is slowly fading away, imagine how thw world would look without religion. Think about all the wars that would never happen. People used religion to justify some horrible things, at least that's not the case anymore although there is still those crazy people holding signs that say "thank god for dead soldiers" etc..

Religion will disappear in the future, but the question is how long it will take.

Excatly.

It, these are the ways I think it will go away; it will either just fade away other time, fade away fighting and lose to those who no longer beilieve in religion. or just stop all together. Or there will a a war between people who beilieve and who don't.

I myself beilieve in aliens.

if I was given truth that the bible is not just annother fictional book then i'm happy.
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Jinchuuriki Sparx
Member (lvl 4)
Member (lvl 4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBadSnake Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 pm

My views on religion..........

• I Believe in a god since something had to make us
  • As for religions leaders you dont hear god so stop acting that way you a creating hate and war instead of love and consideration
  • As for the real god i think he would want us to do right for each other hence every one be good
  • Alot of people do not question the crap around them but think about it and you will understand how much shit is said -.-
SoBadSnake
SoBadSnake
Professional (lvl 8)
Professional (lvl 8)

Male Number of posts : 715
PSN : Ill be Haxcommunity -.-
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? 249977
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Cucumber Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 pm

LOL, aliens? I wouldn't go that far...
But I do believe there is a planet like Earth in another galaxy far, far away... Razz
Red Cucumber
Red Cucumber
POSTING GOD!!!!!
POSTING GOD!!!!!

Male Number of posts : 1171
Mood : science vs creationism debate anyone? Icon_king
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down