Virtual Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read

4 posters

Go down

Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read Empty Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read

Post by -_ReApInG_TaCo_- Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Hey guys its me "The_Reaper" i doubt yall remeber me but i cant seem to log in with my old ACc i wanted to start my coming back with a review from metal gear ac!d 2 i know we wanna be over MGS but i feel like saying it ok enought with the crap lets get on with the "Review" ok metal gear ac!d is a good side story from MGS series what rly fks up the game is the system of play every movement its done with cards, cost, and turns you hve to take a turn to e in crawl position and stuff other than that the game is great no we move on to MGA2 its seems our "beloved" hideo kojima was feeling a little horny sry for the exprecion and made the characters known as Venus wich appears in MPO and Dr. Michiko Takiyama wich takes part in the game 1st of all the mga2 animatora made venus and takiyama Rly busty but rly rly busty Takiyama more bustier than Venus the thing is that ever move ment Venus and takiyama do their breast bounce like crazy! but something rly exagerated and since Dr. Takiyama has tires fod boobs hers bounces the most idk what got into hideo and hes staff but its insane plus you get to use all the game since half od the start till the end i mean how can you consantrate on the story when all you see re bouncing boobs and thats not all the put this feature its a 3d movie theatre known as the "Solid eye theatre" when you buy cards some cards bring a movie with them the movies are clips of MGS3
and asian models in bikini and re-anacting parts of mgs3 but in heir way most of the movies are in bikini and wtf got into them the should of called it "Metal Gear Ac!d Boobs bouncing" or something like it whoever owns this game knows what am talking about i had to beat the game twice cause the 1st time i was "Anylizing" Venus and takiyamas outfits grin
other than that the story is cool altho i dont like snakes gets amnesia and the metal gear has rly ugly colors

if you guys want ill look for some videos of the game idk if i can find some but ill try well here ends my review

Thx guys for reading oh and leave some names for the games xD!
-_ReApInG_TaCo_-
-_ReApInG_TaCo_-
Computer Illiterate (lvl 1)
Computer Illiterate (lvl 1)

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read Empty Re: Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read

Post by EliteZero257 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:30 pm

lol dude i remember you ..and welcome back
and ive never played acid and this topic has convinced me to play. but i dont like how you have to play with cards
but is it really that good?
EliteZero257
EliteZero257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 1684
PSN : 3.90M33+ 1.50 kernel add-on
Mood : Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read 634529
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://www.freepowerboards.com/zero777

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Cucumber Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Its not that awesome since there isn't any free control...
But its a very good RPG! Very Happy
Red Cucumber
Red Cucumber
POSTING GOD!!!!!
POSTING GOD!!!!!

Male Number of posts : 1171
Mood : Metal Gear Ac!d review plz read Icon_king
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DanteTheWimp Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:33 pm

i bought that game thinking i could get a good game back but was horribly mistaken xP
DanteTheWimp
DanteTheWimp
Advanced Member (lvl 5)
Advanced Member (lvl 5)

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down