Virtual Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets go up till 500 posts!

+3
havoc802
Vash403
Utilius
7 posters

Go down

lets go up till 500 posts! Empty lets go up till 500 posts!

Post by Utilius Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:07 pm

lol idk why im doing his XDDD lets try to have this topic to go up to like 500 posts XD just post random stuff
Utilius
Utilius
New Member (lvl 3)
New Member (lvl 3)

Male Number of posts : 26
Xbox GT : assasin!
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

lets go up till 500 posts! Empty Re: lets go up till 500 posts!

Post by Utilius Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 pm

aww man, 4 views and nuthin... whatever, you guys are no fun Evil or Very Mad
Utilius
Utilius
New Member (lvl 3)
New Member (lvl 3)

Male Number of posts : 26
Xbox GT : assasin!
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash403 Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Lol the site is doing pretty well right now. I think it might work better of we had a clan or some1 advertise is games online. But most people would leech and not post.
Vash403
Vash403
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1023
PSN : 4.01M33-2 TIME MACHINE=1.50/3.60 M33(SLIM) FAT:1.50 OFW LOLZ
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc802 Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:27 pm

we should at least write something in the message so it isn't just "lol" or something. Like me for example right now, I can keep writing and writing but not really write anything. The last sentence before this one was totally pointless and so is this one, all the following sentences in this long ass paragraph will also be pointless. I don't think anyone will actually read all the way up to here but if you do then keep reading, I will reveal a very important secret eventually. Im just kidding, there is no secret, youre just wasting your time reading this. if you still havent realized that this whole paragraph is about nothing then you should really stop reading this. ok slowly I'm running out of ideas, its hard to write one sentence after another without actually writing anything. Right now im up to 7 sentences not counting this one or maybe I counted wrong. If i would just write a random number nobody would even notice. 7 sentences is over one paragraph, think about how else you could have spent your time reading about something more interesting. I told you to stop reading, I still have lots of stuff to write but south park is on now so ill rather watch that than waste my life writing this.
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2541
Xbox GT : havoc802
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://myspace.com/havoc802

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash403 Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 pm

Havoc does have a point we can write carelessly and people would read the whole entire thing. You will eventually realize that what u are doing is pointless cause ur still reading it. So if your one of those people still reading it you must be very bored or something. Im just gunna keep writing so you should stop reading. Im serious. Blah Blah people would still read this thinking there is some valuable information in this post so please stop reading till i fill the Maximum amount of characters i can put in a post. So seriously stop reading lol Bye.
Vash403
Vash403
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1023
PSN : 4.01M33-2 TIME MACHINE=1.50/3.60 M33(SLIM) FAT:1.50 OFW LOLZ
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by NO_SKILLZ_DEATH Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm

we only have 24 people so far and we already have 310 posts
most of them might be spam
NO_SKILLZ_DEATH
NO_SKILLZ_DEATH
Advanced Member (lvl 5)
Advanced Member (lvl 5)

Male Number of posts : 197
Xbox GT : did u look?
PSN : seriously, look
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! 753598
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc802 Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:09 pm

NO_SKILLZ_DEATH wrote:we only have 24 people so far and we already have 310 posts
most of them might be spam

129 of them are mine lol, well 130 after this one.
havoc802
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2541
Xbox GT : havoc802
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://myspace.com/havoc802

Back to top Go down

Post by NO_SKILLZ_DEATH Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:13 pm

well you need to post alot you started this site you are the post cop and u need 2 get yur word out yell
NO_SKILLZ_DEATH
NO_SKILLZ_DEATH
Advanced Member (lvl 5)
Advanced Member (lvl 5)

Male Number of posts : 197
Xbox GT : did u look?
PSN : seriously, look
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! 753598
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by K@R10$ M33 Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 pm

havoc802 wrote:we should at least write something in the message so it isn't just "lol" or something. Like me for example right now, I can keep writing and writing but not really write anything. The last sentence before this one was totally pointless and so is this one, all the following sentences in this long ass paragraph will also be pointless. I don't think anyone will actually read all the way up to here but if you do then keep reading, I will reveal a very important secret eventually. Im just kidding, there is no secret, youre just wasting your time reading this. if you still havent realized that this whole paragraph is about nothing then you should really stop reading this. ok slowly I'm running out of ideas, its hard to write one sentence after another without actually writing anything. Right now im up to 7 sentences not counting this one or maybe I counted wrong. If i would just write a random number nobody would even notice. 7 sentences is over one paragraph, think about how else you could have spent your time reading about something more interesting. I told you to stop reading, I still have lots of stuff to write but south park is on now so ill rather watch that than waste my life writing this.

hahaha for some reason this reminded me of Family Guy when they just keep on ranting and ranting bleh...puke
K@R10$ M33
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1287
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! Empty
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xDanny123x Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 pm

K@R10$ wrote:
havoc802 wrote:we should at least write something in the message so it isn't just "lol" or something. Like me for example right now, I can keep writing and writing but not really write anything. The last sentence before this one was totally pointless and so is this one, all the following sentences in this long ass paragraph will also be pointless. I don't think anyone will actually read all the way up to here but if you do then keep reading, I will reveal a very important secret eventually. Im just kidding, there is no secret, youre just wasting your time reading this. if you still havent realized that this whole paragraph is about nothing then you should really stop reading this. ok slowly I'm running out of ideas, its hard to write one sentence after another without actually writing anything. Right now im up to 7 sentences not counting this one or maybe I counted wrong. If i would just write a random number nobody would even notice. 7 sentences is over one paragraph, think about how else you could have spent your time reading about something more interesting. I told you to stop reading, I still have lots of stuff to write but south park is on now so ill rather watch that than waste my life writing this.

hahaha for some reason this reminded me of Family Guy when they just keep on ranting and ranting bleh...puke

lol same here well I dont know about this isn't this like spamming?
xDanny123x
xDanny123x
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3310
Xbox GT : xDanny123x
PSN : xDanny123x
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! Icon_king
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_lizzie Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:05 pm

so how was everyone's weekend
cool_lizzie
cool_lizzie
Member (lvl 4)
Member (lvl 4)

Female Number of posts : 85
Xbox GT : surfing the web on my psp
PSN : OFW 3.93
Mood : lets go up till 500 posts! 67191
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:06 pm

wtf this is huuuuge spam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down